- Rice - 1/2 cup
- Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Red chilly - 1
- Blackgram dhal - 2 tsp.
- Bengalgram dhal - 2 tsp.
- Asafotida - a bit
- Mustard - 1/2 tsp.
- Cashewnut - 4
- Green chillies - 2
method of preparation
- Cook rice and spread on a plate. Let it cool.
- Fry cashewnuts, mustard, 1tsp. of blackgram dhal and 1 tsp. of bengalgram dhal and add to the rice.
- The remaining blackgram dhal, bengalgram dhal and the chillies should be fried and powdered and sprinkled over the rice. Add salt.
- Heat a little ghee and fry the coconut scrapings to reddish brown and add.
- Melt 2 tsp. of ghee and add to the rice.
- Mix well and garnish with curry, coriander leaves and chopped green chillies.
Coconut rice | Lemon rice | Tomato rice | Curd rice | Tamarind rice | Rice noodles