- Raw mango - 1 medium size
- Green chillies - 6
- Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp.
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp.
- Curry leaves as required
- Salt as required
- Gingelly oil - 5 tsp.
method of preparation
- Remove the peel of the mango. Grate the mango and add half of the quantity of salt and mix well and keep aside.
- Grind the grated coconut and green chillies together using mixi.
- Add to the grated mango. Add chilly powder and asafoetida also.
- Heat the gingelly oil and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Mix the grated mango to the seasoning and mix well.