green gram sundal (pasi parrupu sundal)
- Green gram - 1/2 cup (with peel)
- Coconut grated - 5 tsp.
- Mustasrd - 1/2 tsp.
- blackgram dhal - 1/2 tsp.
- Curry leaves
- Red chillies - 4
- Oil- 4tsp.
method of preparation
- Soak green gram for 8 hours.
- Drain out the water and add the required amount of salt.
- Mix well and put it in a seperate vessel and do not cook in a pressure cooker.
- Directly keep the vessel in the gas stove and keep cooking until the gram gets cooked softly.
- Drain out the water.
- In a pan pour 4 tsp. of oil and add mustard seeds, blackgram, curry leaves and red chillies saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add the Cooked sundal (green gram) to the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the water evaporates.
- Add the grated coconut mix well and serve the sundal hot.