coconut milk payasam
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Jaggery - 100gm
- Cardomom - 2 powdered
- Cashews - 6
- Ghee - 3 tsp
- Boiled milk - 1cup
- Raisins - 6
method of preparation
- Grind the scraped coconut and squeeze milk from it for 2 cups.
- Cook the milk for 5 minutes in a low flame.
- Mix jaggery in a small quantity of water and filter it.
- Now add the jaggery extract to the boiling milk and cook for 3 minutes till jaggery gets mixed wellto the payasam.
- Remove from the stove and add the boiled milk to the payasam.
- Fry cashewnuts and raisins in the ghee, cardamom powder and add it to the payasam.
Milk payasam | Rice payasam | Aval payasam | Carrot payasam | Jackfruit payasam